More benefits they provide include:
1. You will exercise more: Owning a dog will motivate you to exercise more. Part of having a dog is walking them every day. They give you the push you need to get outside and moving.
2. You will be less stressed: There is a reason why many dogs are therapy dogs. They immediately make you feel better when you’re down. Research has shown that having a dog can reduce stress hormones.
3. Your social life will improve: People who walk their dogs usually run into someone who wants to talk or pet their dog. You are more likely to strike up a conversation with a stranger too.
4. You may detect cancer earlier: A dog’s amazing sense of smell can be used for a variety of purposes, including cancer detection. Many dog owners have reported their dog sniffing, licking, or nudging spots that later turned out to be cancerous.
5. Your heart will be healthier: There have been numerous studies that have shown that petting a dog can lower a person heart rate. Surprisingly enough, some research has shown that someone who owns a dog will more likely survive a heart attack that someone who does not own a dog.
Insurance coverage can be overwhelming – confusing options, endless paperwork and tedious legalities.
Cosmo Insurance Agency makes it easy. Our team has mastered every detail of the insurance process and will walk you through the process to the end, so you can be 100% confident when signing on the dotted line.
Cosmo’s dedicated service doesn’t end with the selection and signing of your policy. Whether its healthcare, life insurance, long term care, vision, dental, or disability, Cosmo Insurance Agency will be there every step of the way. Our staff maintains close contact and is always only a quick phone call away for questions or concerns relating to billing, provider issues, claims or reimbursements and your insurance renewal. Give us a call today!