Reference-based pricing is popular not only with self-funded plans but now it’s popular with level-funded plans. Switching to a reference-based pricing plan may help you save money for your business and provide quality benefits to help attract and retain employees.
Reference-based pricing plans are affordable and:
- Can reduce health care costs by as much as 20%.
- Help reduce wide variations in the cost of care, compensating providers equally for the same care.
Reference-based pricing plans give plan members freedom to CHOOSE.
Since Core Value doesn’t use a network, members can see any provider that accepts the plan.
- Core Value — Reimburses all claims at a percentage of the Medicare reimbursement rate, or derived equivalent, for maximum savings.
- Core Value Flex — Offers the flexibility of switching to a PPO network mid-year without changing monthly payment.
- Core Value Access — Includes additional access to a physician network.
Value-added features include:
- Member Advocacy Program – A dedicated member support team included in all Core Value plans.
- Teladoc – A telemedicine service available with all Core Value Plans.
- Healthcare Bluebook – A provider navigation tool available with Core Value and Core Value Flex plans.
Reference-based pricing is excellent for mid and large groups!
Cosmo Insurance Agency can accommodate groups with 51 plus employees. Now you can take advantage of the cost-saving opportunities that come with reference-based pricing.
Cosmo Insurance Agency is a full-service independent insurance agency based in Hackensack (Bergen County) and Lakewood (Ocean County), New Jersey that offers an all-encompassing range of insurance options for both individuals and businesses. Cosmo keeps its promise to assure an efficient and creative approach to the services we offer. Each of our clients experience a personalized and long-term relationship with us. Our New Jersey based team of health brokers guides our clients in helping them choose the most cost-effective options. By incorporating our knowledge of the insurance guidelines for healthcare, employee benefits, life insurance, self-insurance, dental, disability, and long term care insurance, we keep our clients up-to-date with affordable plans that cover all their specific insurance needs.