- 2 eggs, large
- 1 1/2 cups any milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup or honey
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil, (butter is OK)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups whole wheat flower (or gluten free)
1. In a large mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs. Add milk, maple syrup, olive oil, vanilla, baking powder and salt; whisk until well combined. Add whole wheat flour, mix well.
2. Preheat waffle maker and make waffles according to your waffle maker’s instructions. Amount of batter depends on the size of your waffle maker. If your waffle maker is cast iron you might have to spray it with cooking spray to prevent waffles from sticking but maybe not since batter has enough oil. Try one and see how it comes out.
Why do we post recipes on our blog? Because, promoting healthy recipes and a healthy lifestyle will inspire out readers to live a better life. A healthy individual will automatically receive better rates on health insurance and life insurance. Opting for healthier recipes is an easy way to get yourself on track to wellness.
Insurance coverage can be overwhelming – confusing options, endless paperwork and tedious legalities.
Cosmo Insurance Agency makes it easy. Our team has mastered every detail of the insurance process and will walk you through the process to the end, so you can be 100% confident when signing on the dotted line.
Cosmo’s dedicated service doesn’t end with the selection and signing of your policy. Whether its healthcare, life insurance, long term care, vision, dental, or disability, Cosmo Insurance Agency will be there every step of the way. Our staff maintains close contact and is always only a quick phone call away for questions or concerns relating to billing, provider issues, claims or reimbursements and your insurance renewal. Give us a call today!