Do you get this jitters when you begin to brainstorm options for your family vaca? Follow some of the tips below to ensure an enjoyable and relaxing getaway for both parents and children:
- Kids will be kids, so plan at least one kid friendly activity per day such as a zoo or an Imax.
- Set aside some time for relaxation and ensure that everyone is getting the sleep they need to avoid cranky family members.
- NO need to pack a day filled with activities. Back to back plans cause rushing between destinations and only welcomes unnecessary stress.
- Bring along every child’s favorite game, book, snack and soothing object I.e. pacifier or fuzzy blanket.
- Maintain a level of structure as much as possible as children crave routine and behave best when their day is predictable.