Governor Phil Murphy covered a lot of ground today (Monday, April 27) during his latest COVID-19 briefing.
New Jersey can expect several changes to indoor and outdoor capacity limits throughout the state effective May 10, 2021.
“Should our public health metrics continue to trend as they have been, we would hope to increase this limit yet again before Memorial Day,” Murphy shared to Twitter.
Effective May 10, 2021:
- Indoor room capacities for the following will increase to 50% with a maximum of 250 individuals:
- Private catered events (weddings and school proms)
- Memorial Services
- Political Events
- The general outdoor gathering limit will increase to 500 individuals.
- Outdoor capacity for large venues (1,000 or more fixed seats) will increase to 50%- with six feet of distance between seated groups.
- Outdoor carnivals and fairs are permitted t operate at 50% capacity.
- The Department of Education and the Office of the Secretary of Higher Education will issue specific prom and graduation guidance later today.
Cosmo Insurance Agency is a full-service independent insurance agency based in Hackensack (Bergen County) and Lakewood (Ocean County), New Jersey that offers an all-encompassing range of insurance options for both individuals and businesses. Cosmo keeps its promise to assure an efficient and creative approach to the services we offer. Each of our clients experience a personalized and long-term relationship with us. Our New Jersey based team of health brokers guides our clients in helping them choose the most cost-effective options. By incorporating our knowledge of the insurance guidelines for healthcare, employee benefits, life insurance, self-insurance, dental, disability, and long term care insurance, we keep our clients up-to-date with affordable plans that cover all their specific insurance needs.