Happy National Dollar Day from Cosmo Insurance Agency! On August 8, 1786, the Continental Congress established a monetary system for the United States, authorizing a new currency to be issued throughout the nation. The new currency that was issued was the dollar. So in honor of national dollar day, here’s a few tips to help yoou save your money!
1. Set a monthly budget for yourself. Set monetary goals for yourself.
2. Place your money in a savings account. Keep your money somewhere safe that you won’t be tempted to touch.
3. Buy groceries instead of going out for all your meal. You can save a lot of money by choosing to turn your home into your own personal restaurant and buying your own groceries.
4. Cancel your unused memberships. Remember that old gym membership you never use? Cancel it.
5. Choose quality over quantity. (Quality items will help you in the long-run to save money since you won’t need to buy replacements as often)
6. Take care of your health. By getting annual preventative healthcare, you save yourself the cost of large medical bills in the future due to illness and disease.
Cosmo Insurance Agency encourages you to follow these savings tips. Cosmo Insurance Agency offers low-cost group health insurance so that you do not have to take all of the burden of cost on by yourself.
Call us today!