Nurses are often times the person who is with the patient the most.
They can do anything from:
- Implementing the physician’s orders, such as giving medications or changing dressings
- Assessing the client’s responses to the treatment plan.
- The nurse is also responsible for evaluating the safety the medical plan of care before implementing it.
- Educating and coaching the patient on managing their own health
- The roles may vary depending on the setting and type of nurse
The health care industry would not be what it is today without nurses. We thank all of the hard working, dedicated nurses in the world.
Insurance coverage can be overwhelming – confusing options, endless paperwork and tedious legalities.
Cosmo Insurance Agency makes it easy. Our team has mastered every detail of the insurance process and will walk you through the process to the end, so you can be 100% confident when signing on the dotted line.
Cosmo’s dedicated service doesn’t end with the selection and signing of your policy. Whether its healthcare, life insurance, long term care, vision, dental, or disability, Cosmo Insurance Agency will be there every step of the way. Our staff maintains close contact and is always only a quick phone call away for questions or concerns relating to billing, provider issues, claims or reimbursements and your insurance renewal. Give us a call today!
While You’re Here…
Cigarettes Will Contain Less Nicotine In The Near Future
It Is National Clients Day: Cosmo Insurance Agency Celebrates Our Clients Everyday