Horizon’s Commercial market members enrolled in health plans with Horizon Pharmacy now have a new prescription home delivery option: Amazon Pharmacy. With Amazon Pharmacy, eligible members can expect:
- Easy online sign-up with the option of importing their medication history
- An Amazon shopping experience with free shipping
- 24/7/365 access to a pharmacist
- The ability to manage their medication and order history
With Amazon Pharmacy, eligible members also get access to MedsYourWay, a built-in drug discount program. This new shopping experience gives members easy-to-understand pricing — showing the lowest available price through their insurance or the MedsYourWay discount. Purchases of eligible and covered medicines automatically count toward members’ out-of-pocket maximum whether they choose their insurance or the MedsYourWay pricing.
Amazon Pharmacy is fully accredited and can fill most brand name and generic medicines.
Horizon will begin to email those eligible members who are registered for a secure member account at HorizonBlue.com to let them know about Amazon Pharmacy and MedsYourWay.
It’s easy for members to get started with Amazon Pharmacy:
- Members can set up their Amazon Pharmacy account by visiting amazon.com/horizonblue and choosing Get Started. If the member does not have an Amazon account, they will need to sign up for one first.
- Members will then input their member ID number, RxBIN and RxPCN. This information is found on their member ID cards.
- Within the member’s Amazon Pharmacy account, they will select the medicines they would like to fill, and Amazon Pharmacy will contact the member’s prescriber for a prescription. Once the prescription is received from the prescriber, Amazon Pharmacy will let the member know when their order is ready for check out and delivery. For new prescriptions, prescribers can eprescribe directly to Amazon Pharmacy.
With the addition of Amazon Pharmacy, members now have a choice of which home delivery pharmacy to use — Amazon Pharmacy or AllianceRx Walgreens Prime.
Cosmo Insurance Agency is a full-service independent insurance agency based in Hackensack (Bergen County) and Lakewood (Ocean County), New Jersey that offers an all-encompassing range of insurance options for both individuals and businesses. Cosmo keeps its promise to assure an efficient and creative approach to the services we offer. Each of our clients experience a personalized and long-term relationship with us. Our New Jersey based team of health brokers guides our clients in helping them choose the most cost-effective options. By incorporating our knowledge of the insurance guidelines for healthcare, employee benefits, life insurance, self-insurance, dental, disability, and long term care insurance, we keep our clients up-to-date with affordable plans that cover all their specific insurance needs.